The Nectary is pleased to announce that we are teaming up with the amazing people at Ayrshire Cancer Support to help raise awareness of breast cancer (October is breast cancer awareness month) and to raise money to support their continued efforts.
We will be launching two fresh 'Pink Ribbon' floral designs on Wednesday 21st October, that will be available for free local delivery across Ayrshire until the following Tuesday afternoon...
We will be donating 10% of all fresh bouquet sales that are ordered and delivered between 20th October and 27th October to Ayrshire Cancer Support.
You can preorder before the designs are released on Wednesday > HERE
Ayrshire Cancer Support offers invaluable services such as hospital transport, therapeutics, counseling, factual information and support groups for people fighting cancer across Ayrshire... From which my family has benefited greatly!
Learn more about their incredible services > Ayrshire Cancer Support
Breast cancer key facts:
- 1 in 8 women in Scotland will develop breast cancer.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women. About 1,000 women die of breast cancer every year in Scotland.
- Due to improved detection and treatment options, survival has significantly increased over the last 30 years.
- Women are 5 times more likely to survive breast cancer if caught early.
- Breast screening detects tiny cancers, when they are often less advanced and easier to treat.
Breast screening has resumed in Scotland. However, it will take time to fully restore the service and there are new measures in place to keep patients and staff safe.
More info > nhsinform.scot/breastscreening